Before consulting this article, please ensure Snapcall has been installed within your Zendesk account so that your Team can launch voice and video calls right inside Zendesk Chat, Messaging, and Sunshine Conversations. If you already did so, let's go and see how to launch a call!
Here's how to launch a call inside Zendesk Chat, Messaging, and Sunshine Conversations
1. Before you start, make sure to put yourself Online.
2. We strongly recommend using the Agent Workspace function, and then you have to accept the chat request from the customer
3. On the active conversation with the customer, click on the Video for messaging (SnapCall icon) button to initiate the call by sending the calling card.
4. Check the technical message saying the card was correctly sent to the customer and a new window automatically popped up. You're now in the call ! ?
5. Click on the camera button to enable your own video. Allow the camera usage the first time you launch a video call. You'll only have to do it once and it will be saved for the future. (Note: The microphone is automatically on)
7. Smile – your customer can now see you! You can see the customer in the red square, and check your own video in the green square.
8. You can play with the different options we provide by clicking on the related icon. There are screen sharing, open new tab, Picture-in-Picture, Copy-link, Quick Connect, etc.
9. As an agent you have the option to "kill the room" (end up the call for good) or to just leave (with the possibility to come back later). The call will remain available. However, you can continue to chat with your customer from the chat.